Connectez-vous S'inscrire

"Without you", nouvel album de Sami Yusuf

you
Jeudi 12 Février 2009

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
Sami Yusuf: "Without You" Album Songs Are Based On Stolen MP3 Demos

A shocking statement made by the well-known artist Sami Yusuf regarding the music album "Without You" released by Awakening Records under his name. Sami Yusuf says: "The tracks they have chosen to release are ‘work in progress’ and are almost entirely based on stolen mp3 demos that are far from complete" pointing out that for that past year, he had been in dispute with Awakening Records mainly because of "lack of transparency" in dealing with him. He says: "I have made strenuous efforts to resolve the accumulated issues that I kept turning a blind eye to, all the while maintaining a measured, polite and dignified means of communication, but to no avail"

Sami Yusuf provided samples to show the difference in the quality between the released versions - which are based on stolen MP3 demos - and the latest version he made (but which stays to be a work in progress)

The version released by Awakening Records of the song "Without You" and the latest demo version made by Sami Yusuf (but still a ‘work in progress’):
Download Here (Right-click, Save Target As..)

Yusuf asked all his loyal supporters to boycott the sale of this album saying that he would not tolerate them being cheated. He says: "I can’t bear the thought of you shelling out your hard earned cash for music pretending to be my finest work, which it certainly isn’t! Equally unbearable is allowing these people who have abused my trust to profit from selling my music in a form that they know full well is incomplete and which, arguably, doesn’t even belong to them"

Yusuf says that he is in the process of completing his album which will be ready in just a few short weeks, saying: "I will make it available at the earliest opportunity, but only when it is completed to my total satisfaction and which represents my musical, lyrical and spiritual hopes and aspirations for us all"

He, out of affection and respect for his supporters, has released the song Palestine Forever and provided it as a free download on his new website: www.samiyusufofficial.com
 correy.ira@fullangle.org
correy
Dimanche 12 Novembre 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
This specific is a great article My spouse and i witnessed due to talk about the idea. It is definitely precisely what I want to to view expect throughout potential you can proceed pertaining to expressing a real exceptional article. kitchen renovation
 rosarodriguez
rosarodriguez
Mardi 14 Novembre 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
geometry dash lite is a rhythm-based platformer game that is extremely addicting. Control a square-shaped past many hazards and tasks to demonstrate your talents.

correy.ira@fullangle.org
correy
Samedi 9 Décembre 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. Gurgaon Movers
 ui907662@gmail.com
Mardi 2 Janvier

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for fre
facebook
 ui907662@gmail.com
Mercredi 10 Janvier

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
Should there be another persuasive post you can share next time, I’ll be surely waiting for it.
hdpbet