Connectez-vous S'inscrire

Réponse sur le caractère halâl des restaurants KFC

sakima
Jeudi 2 Août 2007

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
Je ne comprends plus rien car demandant au KFC d'ERAGNY 95 de me justifiant que leur viande était bien Halal, ils m' ont bien montrer dans un porte document tous les certificats de garantie d'une viande Halal.
Alors sur quel pied danser ?
Peut on manger ou non dans ce restaurant rapide?
 kabe
Mercredi 21 Novembre 2007

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
kfc ce dit de vendre de la viande hallal pourquoi vende t il de l alcool,
 younes
Dimanche 30 Novembre 2008

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
kfc , il faut qu'il marque en grand hallal sur leur vitrine
 annadine
annadine
Samedi 14 Janvier 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
The first thing that springs to mind when discussing KFC's marketing strategy that helped the company establish itself as it is now is its incredibly distinctive product. KFC never stops wordle game innovating and diversifying its offerings in each new area it enters.
 bitdase
cfesa
Samedi 28 Janvier 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
I haven't eaten KFC for a long time because the taste is not good and I am also trying to run a tunnel rush to diet and lose weight.
 selabaty
selaba
Jeudi 9 Février 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
You may have your very own journey in Geometry Dash Meltdown by creating "characters" that are unique to you and can be fully customizedcolor by number
 bobbarrett
bobbarrett
Mardi 21 Février 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
Yes! I was hoping you would check this out fireboy and watergirl
 Maniska
Maniska
Mercredi 29 Mars 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
I've been following it closely and playing trap the mouse for pleasure, so this is a good way to spend my time.
 correy.ira@fullangle.org
correy
Mercredi 8 Novembre 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
Document thrilled along with the researching you will designed to makes precise put up impressive. Delightful adventure! 線上賭博法規
 correy.ira@fullangle.org
correy
Lundi 20 Novembre 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
That i taken aback when using the exploration everyone intended to get this to selected present astounding. Terrific process! ALOHA4D