Connectez-vous S'inscrire

Le CV anonyme relancé

moi
Vendredi 6 Novembre 2009

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
Je trouve que c’est une mauvaise idée de vouloir forcer l’embauche. Faut plutôt travailler sur ce que la France ingrate et irresponsable devait faire depuis des lustres sur tous les niveaux (éducatifs, socio-culturels.etc...) à ce que çà devienne mutuellement acceptable par tous et en toute évidence. (euh...croisons les doigts ?)
Imaginons si par exemple on vous force d’accueillir quelqu’un chez-vous ou de l’avoir en collocation et admettons que çà se face, que serait l’ambiance par après à votre avis ?

«mais c’est professionnel...»
-Mon...oeil !!!!!
 aminaraifi
Amina Raifi
Mardi 27 Juin 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
The anonymous CV relaunch is a fascinating concept that tries to deal with biases and ensure fair assessment during hiring. It aims to remove personal details from resumes, like names and gender, so employers can focus solely on qualifications and experience. Though the effectiveness of anonymous CVs may vary across cheap CV writing service industries and job types. Employers should explore such strategies further to foster a more inclusive and unbiased recruitment process.

Maniska
Maniska
Mercredi 28 Juin 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
The protagonist of amanda the adventurer, greets the player and tells that she and Wooly are going to bake an apple pie.
 Guanli
Guanli
Jeudi 13 Juillet 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
Wow. I want to recommend happy wheels to you. In the game, you will control a bike to conquer the race track. You must avoid crashing into the obstacles and reach the finish line. Come on and conquer it.
 nightshirtsound
nightshirtsound
Lundi 7 Août 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
How wonderful it would be if you played mini crossword game. I just found it and really like the rules of the game. The crossword puzzle game is easy but not simple. I learned a lot of useful vocabulary and memorized many words.
 KyleTaylor
Mardi 27 Février

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
In the ever-evolving landscape of higher education, a reasonably priced paper writing service https://paperwriter.com/write-my-discussion-board-post emerges as a valuable ally for students seeking support in their academic journey. By offering affordability, quality, customization, and reliability, these services empower students to overcome academic challenges and achieve their goals. However, ethical considerations surrounding the use of such services necessitate careful reflection and discussion within the academic community. Ultimately, while reasonably priced paper writing services offer valuable support, students must approach their utilization with integrity and a commitment to academic excellence.