Connectez-vous S'inscrire

Nadia El Bouga : « Vivre pleinement sa sexualité est un vecteur de foi en islam »

Milouda
Samedi 2 Décembre 2017

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
Tabou est en trop. Une phrase comme traiter des questions de sexualité tout court aurait été tout aussi bien et aurait dit la meme chose l'incrimination en moins.
Mais il y a déjà du mieux par rapport à l'article de la dernière fois. Pas de référence à Cologne ou à la place tharir. Le lien n'est pas fait entre criminalité, viol et musulman. Alléluia.
 Milouda
Lundi 4 Décembre 2017

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
Madame est-elle devenue professionnelle ou est-ce l'article qui est flatteur.
 Khadija
Mardi 5 Décembre 2017

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
Et bien il est ecrit qu'elle est sexologue!
 Kirat
Mercredi 13 Décembre 2017

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
À quoi ça sert ces théories ?
 leorasy
leorasy
Lundi 6 Février 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
There are different difficulties in each mode that will help you get better if you want to play against more skilled opponents or if you just want to have more fun. In addition, when playing versus another player gartic phone, there are unique challenges accessible.
 pieceeasy
Lundi 13 Février 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
Cette attitude inhumaine d’intolérance de GUILLEMIN peut trouver une réponse adéquate dans ce proverbe africain : « celui qui ressent du dégoût pour un arbre, ne doit pas profiter de krunker son ombre » L’affluence de la population, plus d’un million de personnes, lors des funérailles de HUGO est un record inégalé à ce jour en France.
 correy.ira@fullangle.org
correy
Mercredi 8 Novembre 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
Fine Posting, We're an important believer around writing commentary for web pages so that you can allow the site freelancers realise that they’ve increased a little something valuable so that you can the ether! ufa
 correy.ira@fullangle.org
correy
Mercredi 8 Novembre 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
Amazing short article. Your article influences a great deal of vital issues of our own modern society. Many of us can not be uninvolved for you to these kind of issues. This specific article presents ideas along with aspects. Quite helpful along with functional. thc vape pen greece
 xitomi5207
xitomi5207
Samedi 11 Novembre 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
With thanks to get furnishing recently available posts in connection with the dilemma, I actually look ahead to learn extra. ufabet
 correy.ira@fullangle.org
correy
Samedi 25 Novembre 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
Wonderful article, their quite a neat web site that you've below, carry on the excellent operate, are going to be rear. branded golf umbrella
 correy.ira@fullangle.org
correy
Samedi 30 Décembre 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
I have been living with diabetes for several years now, and one of the biggest challenges I faced was finding comfortable socks that didn't constrict my feet. I struggled with poor circulation and swelling in my legs and feet, which made it difficult to find socks that didn't feel tight or restrictive. Then, a friend recommended that I try diabetic socks. I was skeptical at first, thinking they would just be like any other sock on the market. However, after trying them out, I was amazed at how much they helped alleviate my discomfort. The seamless design and non-binding fit of the diabetic socks made a world of difference for me. They provided gentle support without cutting off circulation or leaving marks on my skin. The moisture-wicking material also helped keep my feet dry and reduce the risk of developing blisters or infections. I could finally go about my day without constantly adjusting my socks or feeling uncomfortable. It may seem like a small thing, but having the right pair of socks truly made a significant impact on my daily comfort and overall well-being as someone living with diabetes. Now, I wouldn't go back to regular socks even if you paid me! Diabetic socks have become an essential part of managing my condition, and I am grateful for the positive change they have brought into my life.
 ghori
meh
Dimanche 31 Décembre 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. play orion stars online
 aras121
aras121
Samedi 10 Février

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
Excellent writing. This write-up has effects on many critical troubles your contemporary society. Most of us cannot be uninvolved to help most of these troubles. That write-up allows good ideas in addition to methods. Incredibly beneficial in addition to realistic. visa de canadá de ee.