Connectez-vous S'inscrire

Tirs contre la mosquée du Mans : l’auteur condamné à un an ferme

Igor
Jeudi 26 Février 2015

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
1 an de prison ? Et si ont avait tiré sur une synagogue ? Prison à vie ..
 otis
otis
Lundi 27 Mars 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
En France, le système judiciaire est basé sur le principe d'égalité devant la loi. Tous les individus, quelle que soit leur origine, leur religion ou leur race, sont soumis aux mêmes lois et aux mêmes peines en cas d'infraction. garten of banban
 sundressrobe
sundressrobe
Mardi 4 Avril 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
You also want to avoid making an outrageous opening offer since doing so may create a "chilling snake game effect" in which the opening party quickly loses motivation to continue negotiations with you.
 carolynlee
carolynlee
Mardi 11 Avril 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
The equality before the law concept serves as the cornerstone of the French legal system. The same rules apply to everyone, regardless of nationality, religion, or color, and offenses carry the same punishments. Play games at electron dash whenever you have free time.
 simran543
simran
Mardi 18 Avril 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
I highly appreciate your hard-working skills as the post you published have some great information which is quite beneficial for me. Iceland Nexus Logon
 timeline
clamb12
Lundi 26 Juin 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
I would like to express my gratitude to you for sharing this excellent post. I have to say that I am very impressed with your post because the information provided is both comprehensive and simple to grasp. Your subsequent post will receive a lot of attention from me. trap the cat
 Abdullah89
Samedi 9 Septembre 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
A "chilling OBWhatsApp effect" may result from making an absurd opening offer, which would make the other party quickly lose interest in continuing to negotiate with you.
 Dominic
Dominic
Jeudi 26 Octobre 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
Une peine d'un an est-elle peu pour un time card calculator de tournage ?